During the summer months, the Hampton Chamber of Commerce hosts special holiday fireworks celebrations and the Seafood Festival. Fireworks are every Wednesday. There is a playground near the Hampton Beach Chamber of Commerce office and over 80 free live summer concerts. These events are just a few of the reasons this beach has become a world-renowned tourist destination. For an up-to-date listing of events and common questions about what is open and policies on Hampton Beach, go to their Facebook page
The Hampton Beach Village District is proud to present the following events this summer:
- FREE nightly shows at the SeaShell Stage
- Monday night movies in July
- Fireworks displays every Wednesday night at 9:30.
- Tow Rodeo held in May
- Master Sand Sculpting Competition
- Beach and Brew Fest
- Miss Hampton Beach Pageant in July
- Children's Festival Week
- Seafood Fest the weekend after Labor Day
In addition, Hampton Beach is the home of other events:
When the stripers are running, you can fish for them right across the street from the motel. A surf license is $11 and can be obtained here.
- Hampton Half Marathon in March & October
- Kites Against Cancer in May
- Hampton Area Chamber Golf Tournament May 17, 2021
- Spike U Volleyball tournament in July
- Ragnar Rebok Reach the Beach in September
- Smuttynose Rockfest in September
- Seacoast Century Ride in September
If that isn't enough reason to come visit Hampton Beach, we've started a list of other fun things to go, do, see while you're here, even if it's raining. This list is by far not complete. If you see a family-oriented activity that you like and it's not listed, please call or email us to let us know.