The Hampton Beach Village District is proud to present the following events during the summer:
- FREE Nightly Shows at the SeaShell Stage
- Monday Night Movies
- Fireworks displays every Wednesday night at 9:30.
- Tow Rodeo held in May
- Master Sand Sculpting Competition in June
- Miss Hampton Beach Pageant in July
- Children's Festival Week in August
- Hampton Beach Talent Show in August
- Seafood Fest the next weekend after Labor Day in September
In addition, Hampton Beach has other events:
- Hampton Half Marathon in March
- Kites Against Cancer in May
- Spike U Volleyball Tournament in July
- Ragnar Reebok Reach the Beach in September
- Smuttynose Rockfest in September
- Seacoast Century in September
If that isn't enough reason to come to visit Hampton Beach, we've started a list of other fun things to go, do, see while you're here, even when it's raining. This list is by far not complete. If you see an activity that you like and it's not listed, please call or email us to let us know.
Click HERE for the "Things To Do" list.